FIIPC, FBAF, Hon. FPASP, IIPC Platinum, PSG Gold Star, FIP Two Star.
- Fully equipped Studio with latest technology photographic equipments.
AREAS OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- Pictorial, Nature, Wildlife, Travel, Portrait, Architectural, Advertising, Industrial & Fashion.
- FIIPC (Fellow of India International Photographic Council, New Delhi, India)
- Hon. FPASP (Honorary Fellow of Photographic Art Society of Pakistan)
- FBAF (Fellow of The Butterfly Art Foundation, Trissur, Kerala, India)
- Hon. MBAF (Honorary Member Butterfly Art Foundation, Trissur, Kerala, India)
- Platinum grade exhibitor of India International Photographic Council.
- Gold Star exhibiter of Pakistan Salon Group of Photography.
- Two star exhibitor of Federation of Indian Photography, Kolkatta, India.
- India International Photographic Council, New Delhi.
- Federation of Indian Photography, Kolkata.
- Centre for Advanced Photography, Indore.
- Camera Club of Indore, Indore.
- The Butterfly Art Foundation, Trissur.
- Indore Press Club, Indore.
SELECTIVE & IMPORTANT MENTIONS OF PROFESSIONAL WORK PROLIES
- Industrial Photographer for CAT (Department of Atomic Energy) Govt. of India from 1992 to 1998.
- Chief Project Coordinator – Cancer Care Trust (Greeting Card Division) from July 1995 to July1997.
- Working Committee Member of Camera Club of Indore, INDIA from 1994 to 1998.
- Done Construction Photography for Narmada Valley Development Authority, INDIA.
- Had been Guest Faculty in I.M.S. Devi Ahilya University, Indore, INDIA.
- Done highly technical & specialized photographic campaigns for Archeological Survey of India. (Restoration of 3000 years old Buddha period cave paintings at Bagh caves, India & Documentation Photography of more than 100 ASI listed monuments of Mandav, Khajuraho, Bateshwar, Padavali, Mitavali, Gwalior, Chanderi, Thoban etc.)
- Represented India in FIAP-KODAK International Photo Contest in 1993 at Belgium.
- Had been member of Indian photographers delegation to Pakistan for “Art for Peace” mission in March 2006.
- Had been placed amongst top 30 exhibitors of the world by National Geography for year 2008.
FEW PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS
- Nikon International Photo Award ’99 (Honorable Mention).
- 6th prize in the International AGFA net Photo Contest “Men At work”-2000.
- Highly Commended Award by Cannock Photography Society UK for Photograph “Pentomino Bugs Emerging”.
- Kodak Action Photographer of the year 2002 Award (ReferOct.2002 issue of Better Photography).
- Epson Color Imaging Award at Japan in 2004.
- M.P Tourism’s First Award 2012
- NDTV’s Save our Hills Award in 2012
- Red Frames Photo Journalist Global Contest 2013 Grant Award (500 US $).
- Over 1000 Photographs Exhibited & over 100 Awarded so far in Indian and International Exhibitions.
- Five times National Award Winner in National Contests (Organized by Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt. of India).
- Won Nominee Gold Medal for Butterfly Art Foundation International Award.
- Creativity Through Available Light In Pictorial Photography – April 2000 issue of Better Photography.
- Pictorial lighting – Basic Lighting issue of Best of Better Photography.
- Manual Film Processing – 2nd PSJ All India Salon Catalogue, By – Photographic Society of Jabalpur, INDIA.
- Photo Technique (Another Vision) – March 2004 issue of Better Photography.
- Kaleidoscope – May 2006 issue of Smart Photography.
- National News – Amalgamation of Photography across the boarder- May 2006 issue of Smart photography.
- Kaleidoscope – April 2007 issue of Smart Photography.
- Photograph titled “Scavenger Vultures” published in Dec.- Jan. issue of National Wildlife Magazine, USA.
- “Get set go for Travel Photography” article published in winter issue 2015 of Global Photographic Union Magazine, Greece.
- “Pictorial Souvenirs” In Mastercraftsman Section of Smart Photography, January 2017 issue.
- “How to Modify a Portrait to Photogenic” article published in Spring issue 2019 of Global Photographic Union Magazine, Greece.