MFIAP, MICS, ARPS, FICS, cMOL, GPA.PESGSPC, Hon.FICS, Hon.YPS, Hon. PESGSPC, Hon. ECPA, Hon.CPE
Education – Diploma in Cinematography
Profession – Professional Photographer for Travel, Events, Weddings, Industrial, Calendar
Hobby – Trekking, Traveling, Art & Culture, Theater, Friends and Foodies
Website – http://www.hsatish.com/
Satish, now 53 as on May 2016, has been honored with
- ARPS – Associate of Royal Photographic Society of London.
- EFIAP – Excellence in photography from Federation International of Art Photographic, from Luxembourg.
- MFIAP – Master of photography – Federation International of Art Photographic, from Luxembourg
- MICS – Master of photography – Image Colleague Society of California
- FICS – fellow of image colleague society of California.
- AIIPC – Assocoiate of India International Photographic council- New Delhi.
It must be noted that he is the first Indian to be honored with EFIAP and MFIAP in Nature color prints; one of the highest honors in the photographic world.
Apart from the above honors that have been conferred on him, it is but apparent that he has won many a competition garnering up to 840 and odd awards among which gold medals in China, Scotland, Austria, Finland and France are but significant. Over 750 of his pictures have been exhibited in numerous national and international salons. The other notable nuggets among his precious awards are,
- Lalith Kala Academy Award – New Delhi – 1995
- Lalith Kala Academy of Lucknow has bestowed on him the 2013 UP State Award for his set of 5 pictures.
- Award in Art and Crafts all India exhibition- 1996 -New Delhi.
- Jim Corbet Award for Best Nature Photographer in 1990 and 1991.
- Best Bird Portfolio Award 2004-A Leica Telescope- from ‘Birds’ magazine -America.
- Award at Natures Best Magazine, America- 2001.
- Youth Photographic Society, Bangalore and ECPA of Kolkata and Image colleague society of California have bestowed upon their honorary membership for achievement in the field of Art Photography.
He has been invited as a judge in many a National and International photography salons. He has so far judged 24 International and 18 National Salons. His love for light and color has taken him across the subcontinent, and needless to say he is an avid traveler and has traveled all over India over 42 times, photographing its people, diverse culture, exquisite traditions, amazing landscapes, and vivid wild life. He also have visited 4 other countries for photography. He has in his possession some 80,000 pictures on all subjects in Digital files. He does portraits, product photography and occasionally industrial photography too. Many of his pictures have been published in international magazines, catalogs, newspapers, brochures and books. His pictures have graced all the guidebooks brought out by “Outlook traveler” and “Today- Travel Plus “Magazine. WWF, BEML, BHEL, MICO, MCF, Canara Bank and many more Calendar spreads.
Satish, conducts Nature and Wildlife photography Workshops for the enthusiasts. He has so far organized 8 workshops in wild life in the jungles of Bhandavgarh, Kanha, Bandipur and Ranthambore National parks.
He has done assignment for Karnataka Tourism, Indian Coffee Board, NALCO – Orissa and many of his pictures have been published in their brochures and posters.
Besides all these, he trains Amateurs by giving them classes in Basic photography and teaches them wildlife photography in workshops conducted on location in the forests.